RSVP here for our special dining event at SKYBOKX 109 at 319 Speen Street in Natick. Our caring partners in Natick are donating 15 percent of the meal proceeds to the Framingham Downtown Renaissance, which will be used to continue our important initiatives in public policy, business development, and of course, events that deliver repeat foot traffic into our urban core.
Gather with friends old and new as you saunter around our great, local small-business establishments!
- And remember, there is no pressure/expectation to drink alcoholic beverages!
$10.00 ticket gets you:
- An adventure passport to mark each location you attend, and
- a collectible Summer Saunter coaster, and
- Support Downtown Framingham with your FDR Harmony Grove t-shirt OR your Mural Mile Public Art t-shirt (youth large, small, medium, and large sizes), and
- a Shop Small reusable bag, and
- one FREE! domestic draft from Danny Sullivan's (drink tickets will be disseminated at Danny Sullivan's with proper ID)
We've teamed up with Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company and our small-business cycling leaders, 1854 Cycling Company and n+1 cyclery, to bring you the best FREE! block party in Downtown Framingham complete with an OUTDOOR BEER GARDEN!
We're closing down the 80 block of Morton Street to celebrate cycling, brews, and of course, sustainability. Saving the Earth has never been so rewarding, and we've even invited your Earth Day Festival favorites to join the party!
But wait - there REALLY is more!
The 1854 Cycling Company has extended this event to the Boston Cyclists Union, a charismatic group of cyclists who are working hard to quadruple biking in Greater Boston by 2030!