Get to know your community on this four-hour adventure through downtown Framingham! Learn about others' passions and aspirations this holiday season while you partake in our fun holiday games and show off your unique stroll swag! We'll announce the holiday gear winner and help you vote on the best storefront window decorations, too! Remember - there is zero pressure to drink or even spend money at every venue!
It's time to come together and celebrate 2017 - a year full of business and community accomplishments!
- Sign and facade improvements
- Business milestones and expansions
- New businesses
- Green space enhancements
- Community events and faith-based missions
- Achievements in arts and culture
Moving forward, let's forge bravely into 2018 and meet our refined vision for a healthy, vibrant community!
- Fundraising mission
- Engagement wall
- Silent auction
- Networking coaches
Meal: includes appetizers, dinner, and dessert (entrees include eggplant parmigiana or roasted chicken). Meal accommodations are available. Your electronic payment will be tracked, so there is no need to print your receipt.
Support us as a Silver Member. Cost includes complimentary appetizers, dinner, and dessert.
- Silver Member benefits for citizens include one complimentary pass to a 2018 community event and recognition on our revamped website and 2018 annual report.
- Silver member benefits for businesses include one week of complimentary boosted social media marketing, recognition on revamped website and 2018 annual report.
Support us as a Gold Member. Cost includes complimentary appetizers, dinner, and dessert.
- Gold Member benefits for citizens include three complimentary passes to 2018 community events and recognition on our revamped website and 2018 annual report.
- Gold Member benefits for businesses includes two weeks of complimentary boosted social media marketing, recognition on revamped website and 2018 annual report.
Support us as a Platinum Member. Cost includes complimentary appetizers, dinner, and dessert.
- Platinum Member benefits for citizens include complimentary passes to ALL 2018 community events and recognition on our revamped website, each monthly newsletter, and 2018 annual report.
- Platinum Member benefits for businesses includes one month of complimentary boosted social media marketing, recognition on our revamped website, each monthly newsletter, and our 2018 annual report.
Lyft is your ride to the Zombie Pub Crawl. Enter coupon code SPRINGDALE17 to get 25% off your ride on October 27th. Remember to drink responsibly and leave your car at home! The Lyft cross promo can be used across all platforms.
Get ghoulish as your find your way from Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company to Depot 417 to Springdale Beer Barrel Room, where you'll find yourself creeped-out in a haunted barrel house! Get ready now for the costume contest!
6 pm - 7 pm Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company
7 pm - 8 pm DEPOT 417
8 pm -11 pm Springdale Beer Party & Costume Contest
Oath Craft Pizza Truck will be serving at Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company, and Mike Gent of the Figgs will be performing live in the brewery at Exhibit 'A'.
Moody's Delicatessen & Provisions will Pop-Up to provide spooky meat treats. Costumes are encouraged but faces must be visible for ID purposes (no masks please).
Dive into our arts, entertainment and fine dining scene from October 16 - 22, 2017. Check out our detailed calendar of specials, discounts, arts, and entertainment!
Downtown Framingham Restaurant Week is presented by Lyft, our exclusive rideshare partner. Leave your car at home and get 10% off a ride to or from participating restaurants this week using code FRAMRESTAURANTS
Take an unforgettable, positive journey with your neighbors from Framingham and beyond as we appreciate our local establishments and forge stronger community friendships!
Register Today! Use Lyft code FRAMINGHAMMA for 2 free $5.00 rides for NEW Lyft users!
$5.00 ticket includes
- commemorative coaster
- raffle for free t-shirt from your favorite harvest spot!
- appetizers at Taqueria Mexico
- adventure passport
- new activities at each spot!
How to Harvest Walk:
- Get plenty of sleep on Thursday night!
- Get ready to build social capital in our walkable, friendly downtown!
- No pressure to spend money or drink beverages at every venue.
- Learn three new names by the end of the night!
- Vote on your favorite Harvest Walk spot at the end!
- Be a walking advocate!
Harvest Walk Line-up
- Friending bingo!
- Springdale Scavenger Hunt
- Pop Trivia and Audience Engagement
- The Who Dat Band
- Complimentary appetizers
- Announce Harvest Walk Winner who will receive a shirt from his/her favorite spot!
- Vote on favorite venue and announce the winner!
The Framingham Downtown Renaissance is hosting a Downtown Community Safety Meeting that will be comprised of a panel of town leaders, to include the Town Manager, Chief of Police, Director of Highway and Sanitation, and Executive Director of the Downtown Renaissance. The meeting will be issue-based and solutions-driven. The tone will refrain from anything that is insensitive or hostile, to include character attacks.
When: 6 pm on Monday, September 18th (sign-up to testify starting at 5:50 pm or use the form below)
Where: Ablondi Room of the Memorial Building (150 Concord Street)
Format: Hear testimonials and questions from downtown business workers, downtown property owners, and downtown residents. Translation will be available. Those who wish to speak and are not part of the downtown community will take last priority. (This is not a forum for political candidates to speak).
Goals: Assess issues and create policies that can be implemented with accountability. Reach shared, measurable goals that ultimately create a more welcoming and safe neighborhood, especially for the downtown children.
Testify: Sign up here: https://www.fdrms.org/safetymeeting
College Students - Register today for the $5.00 Nightfall Buffet and a night filled with friends, games, prizes and great music! Use Lyft code FRAMCOLLEGE to get $10.00 off your ride! https://www.lyft.com/invite/FRAMCOLLEGE
Starting college causes uncertainty and a little nervousness!
So FORGET about what you want to do when you "grow up" AND join us for three hours of fun at Depot 417, the former Deluxe Depot Diner at 417 Waverly Street.
We've got T-SHIRTS. We've got GIFT CARDS. We've got speed-friending.
Make a YouTube video, design a succulent, compete in low-skill games, pose before the Selfie Station, let loose with graffiti art, or splatter each other with silly string!
Get introduced to Depot 417's delicious buffet*!
Get a $10.00 credit from Lyft for your ride home!
* Beverages containing alcohol will not be available for purchase during this time for anyone!
- The FSU RamTram can drop off FSU students at the MBTA Commuter Rail Framingham Station
- Free parking in the MBTA Commuter Rail lot after 5 pm
- Free parking across the street in the 480 Waverly lot
- Take Lyft, the rideshare app! First-time users get $10.00 in credit using code FRAMCOLLEGE! https://www.lyft.com/invite/FRAMCOLLEGE
The Boutique Blitz truly has it all! Follow-up the Framingham candidate showcase by:
- touring 6 boutiques and getting great new fall fashion ideas,
- learning about our immigrant history,
- discussing cultural and lifestyle trends,
- enjoying a discounted meal at Pueblito Paisa,
- and celebrating with us at Gallery160.
Two lucky people will win tickets to the Railroad House show at 8 pm at the Amazing Things Art Center!
* An effective sound system will be provided throughout the tour!
The presenting sponsor of Summer Haze is Lyft, the app that matches local drivers to passengers at the tap of a button. New Lyft riders can get up to $10 in free Lyft credit by downloading the Lyft app on our website (HERE) or by entering the code SUMMERHAZE before taking your first ride. You can leave your car at home and get a ride to Summer Haze in minutes with Lyft!
After our Downtown Cafe Crawl in the morning, spend the afternoon experiencing the enchantment of Gallagher Park and Gleason Pond. We've orchestrated an array of games and activities for kids and adults, or you can simply arrive with your blankets and chairs and relax on the sloping fields that border this gentle pond. We're also accepting registrations for the First Annual Double-Elimination Cornhole Tournament and Paint on the Pond!
Get acquainted with downtown Framingham all over again! We'll gather at 160 Hollis Street (Amazing Things Art Center) and head north, stopping for delicious samples from our eclectic cafes that line the colorful streetscape. We'll stop to listen as bakers share heart-warming stories about their job, business, and life in downtown Framingham. Between cafe stops, we'll reminisce about the history of our great downtown and discuss the current impact of its detailed architecture! Afterward, join our Summer Haze at Gallagher Park at 1 pm (https://www.fdrms.org/summerhaze).
RSVP here for our special dining event at SKYBOKX 109 at 319 Speen Street in Natick. Our caring partners in Natick are donating 15 percent of the meal proceeds to the Framingham Downtown Renaissance, which will be used to continue our important initiatives in public policy, business development, and of course, events that deliver repeat foot traffic into our urban core.
Gather with friends old and new as you saunter around our great, local small-business establishments!
- And remember, there is no pressure/expectation to drink alcoholic beverages!
$10.00 ticket gets you:
- An adventure passport to mark each location you attend, and
- a collectible Summer Saunter coaster, and
- Support Downtown Framingham with your FDR Harmony Grove t-shirt OR your Mural Mile Public Art t-shirt (youth large, small, medium, and large sizes), and
- a Shop Small reusable bag, and
- one FREE! domestic draft from Danny Sullivan's (drink tickets will be disseminated at Danny Sullivan's with proper ID)
We've teamed up with Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company and our small-business cycling leaders, 1854 Cycling Company and n+1 cyclery, to bring you the best FREE! block party in Downtown Framingham complete with an OUTDOOR BEER GARDEN!
We're closing down the 80 block of Morton Street to celebrate cycling, brews, and of course, sustainability. Saving the Earth has never been so rewarding, and we've even invited your Earth Day Festival favorites to join the party!
But wait - there REALLY is more!
The 1854 Cycling Company has extended this event to the Boston Cyclists Union, a charismatic group of cyclists who are working hard to quadruple biking in Greater Boston by 2030!
Grab friends and family and head to Downtown Framingham for great meals at discount prices. No tickets and no fuss. Get to know the local restaurant entrepreneurs that are upping-the-game and putting Downtown Framingham on the map!
Click HERE for more information.